Major changes this update:
- Fixed teleports
- Fixed colour doors
- Level Pit UI improvements
- Fixed some levels
- New renderer
The new renderer has been taking up most of my time this week. It still doesn't look as good as the old renderer but it takes CPU usage from 35% to 8% on my Windows 7 test machine, so I've enabled it as an option. If you'd like to test it out, go into options and set "Renderer" to "bgfx" then restart the game.
Once I hear back that it's working for people, I'll remove the old renderer.
Known issues with the new renderer (it won't become default until these are fixed):
- Doesn't show the full explosion effect
- Doesn't show terrain outside the level
- Invisible walls don't show up in editor
- Mine, grill and laser sound effects don't play
There's no reason these can't be fixed, I just thought it was about time I put an update out. You're welcome to stay on the old renderer and just enjoy the other improvements from this update.