- New-look menus
- Levels up to 60
- Performance improvements
- Option to use a lower resolution. Try this out if your computer struggles with Blackshift.
- Level loading is now faster, especially when restarting a level.
- Reimplemented GPU instancing. This should speed up the game by quite a bit.
- This was taken out a few versions ago because my implementation was buggy. I know what I'm doing now. Promise.
- I didn't add the option back to the options menu; it's just on for everyone.
- Miscellaneous graphic and sound updates and fixes
- Mouse pointer now hidden while playing
- Oops, Mac only, sorry! I messed this up on Windows.
- Level Pit changes
- When you get a high score, you should see it in the leaderboard straight away.
- Fixed mouse pointer bug on Windows
- What's that? Everything should be Twitter? I agree! Blackshift now has favourites.
- You can add a level to your faves by clicking the star on the level page.
- See a list of your favourites on your user page. You can only see your own for now.
- The most popular levels are shown on the Awards page.
- Bugs fixed
- Made it look less glitchy when a coloured door closes on you
- Fix a bug where your time would start out wrong on the leaderboard, then correct itself.
- You now end up in the right place after editing or deleting a level, instead of just being dumped back to the Level Pit homepage.
- Tiny graphics update for the orange peg switcher machine. See if you can spot it :)