If no major bugs are found, this will likely become the final released version.
- Swapped the last two secret levels
- You can now delete your Level Pit levels
- Minor changes to levels
- Fixed bug where mystery items that never got unlocked would appear in your editor palette
- Added ability to use the purple-dot enemy in the editor, unlocked when you beat the secret levels.
- Added "100%" indicator to overworld pause screen when you've done everything in the game.
- Fixed bug where the noise that plays when you get squashed by a box would sometimes play when you died to an enemy
- Fixed bug where you would never get any of the achievements for collecting silicon crystals. After this update, complete any level and you should get your missing achievements.
- Fixed gamepad support
Great Job Rob !!!ReplyDelete
My Silicon achievements are unlocked now !!! (they've been unlocked as soon as i started the secret level) but it left the #150!!! i have to found them!!! ;)