For one, it fixes the Windows updater which always used to fail when applying more than one update, for embarrassing reasons relating to me being dumb it applied the updates in reverse order and for two, it accommodates future changes to the replay format.
The replay format needs to change because the annoying bug where your wins don't count hasn't quite gone away and I need to put more debugging info into the replays themselves in order to figure out what's going on.
As a bonus, this update also includes the new item door graphic I did the other day when I mistakenly believed the bugs were fixed and it was time for a new age of prosperity and graphics.
- Fix Windows updater
- Improve speed fetching a user's levels on their user page
- Detect replays newer than the client and hide their "Watch" buttons instead of crashing
- Add new log files "Update Log" and "Patch Log", written when updating.
- Fix bug where your save-tile progress randomly got forgotten in the level pit.
- Fix bug where you could save on a tile next to a proximity bomb and weirdness would ensue.
- Remove some levels I didn't like. Yeah, quality means going backwards sometimes.
- Minor changes to Level Pit GUI layout
- New graphic for customs door