- Fixed a couple of levels that were either broken or made too difficult by the recent bullet speed change.
- Made docks a bit better, though they still aren't finished.
- Optimized geometry. The world models for the overworld now take up only 2.5MB (down from 10MB), and have been made more detailed.
- Many other small cosmetic and layout tweaks to the overworld. I like the layout of almost all the islands now. 2 and 9 are still a bit iffy.
- Fixed the plasma detector, which was showing indicators on the wrong levels.
- Fixed engine sound glitching whenever you changed direction.
- Level Pit and Editor
- Better error message when connection fails.
- Fixed bug preventing you from using the editor in offline mode.
- "Complete" or "Not Complete" no longer shown in offline mode.
(You'll get these whether you update or not!)
- There's now an upload limit. For now, it's set at 10 levels per day, which I feel is very generous! If you try to upload more than 10 levels on the same day, you'll be told to wait until tomorrow.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.