The end is in sight, everyone. I'm actually going to finish this game.
- More music, and the overworld has music too now. The only things that are missing music now are the title screen and end credits.
- Fixed some levels that got broken by the bullet speed change.
- Overworld improvements. In particular, remodelled World 9 and added a thruster fire effect when you're flying.
- Removed the red/blue flippy buttons that were in world 10. I found them to be a bit confusing, and not conducive to fun puzzles.
Also, I've made some decisions:
- Blackshift will release this year.
- When it comes to objects that actually get put into levels, like bombs, enemies, etc., Blackshift is now feature-frozen. That means no more objects will be implemented. The list of objects in 2.2.10 will be the same as in the final release.
So, what's still left to do?
- Replace the remaining placeholder graphics
- White docks on the overworld
- 5-hit walls
- Those green pegs you can shoot
- Wall-follower enemies
- One or two more things to buy in the shops
- Music for the title screen, and enough level music that it doesn't feel too repetitive.
- Finish the Level Pit
- Upload limits
- Play counts, win counts, make difficulty rating actually work
- Make level pages look nice
- Thumbs up/down
- Polish, polish, polish
- Think about marketing