Level Pit fans, this update's for you!
- Level Pit
- Added back the ability to "star" your favourite levels.
- Changes to user pages
- Added a tab to user pages showing that user's favourite levels.
- Added a tab to user pages showing stats about that user.
- Added user's country flag to their user page.
- Editor changes
- When you create a level, you now go straight into the editor.
- When drawing in the editor, you'll always now get solid lines of objects without gaps, no matter how fast you draw.
- Changed the rules on acecptable map sizes
- Maps whose width or height is greater than 512 cells are now rejected.
- As before, maps whose area is over 16,384 are also rejected.
- Better difficulty algorithm.
- It used to be (number of wins) / (number of plays). That wasn't great because people often play levels again to get a better time, and restart (which counts as a loss) if they mess up.
- The new algorithm is (number of winners) / (number of players).
- I also made it so the difficulty is calculated by the server, so if I want to use a better algorithm I can change it without everyone having to update.
- Better dock graphic. Still a bit placeholdery.
- Scrolling through lists of levels in the Level Pit should now be a lot smoother, because I've moved most of the work into its own thread. Don't do heavy lifting on the UI thread, kids!
- Rendering in the game itself should be a bit faster, too.
- It used to draw floors before objects, which is wrong because then a lot of pixels get drawn twice. Now it draws objects first, and then draws the floors around them.
- Level Pit
- Fixed death wins not being recorded
- Fixed bug where your save state for a level could sometimes be wiped if you watched a replay of that level.
- Fixed bug where level preview images would sometimes stop rendering or become corrupted, especially after using the editor.
- Fixed bug where long level names could overflow their boxes in the UI.
- (2.2.14) Fixed a bug where dates and times could be displayed incorrectly in the Pit UI.
- Fixed the plasma detector again. I promise it works now.
- (2.2.14) Fixed glass walls not appearing
it's imperative that i build again !!! :DReplyDelete