If no major bugs are found, this will likely become the final released version.
- The silicon detector now adds a sparkling effect to levels on the overworld which have silicon crystals in them.
- Fixed a bug where particle effects from the overworld could briefly persist on-screen after starting a level.
- Fixed a bug where the L-shaped orange "bullet door" would clip into the player model.
- Added a sound effect when connecty blocks connect together.
- Fixed a bug where the "Contrarian" achievement was awarded if you just touched a conveyor belt while facing the opposite way. You now have to actually move against the conveyor's direction, as originally intended.
- The conveyor belt in the World 6 cave is only there to make sure you don't miss the exit to the dock. Once you've taken that exit, the conveyor belt now disappears.
- Fixed a bug where, if you died while simultaneously completing a level, it would count a a win but the level would auto-restart. It now still counts as a win, as intended, but you go back out to the overworld, just like a normal win.
- Some changes to levels, mostly fixing design bugs.
- Setting "Internet" to "Disabled" in the options now disables automatic updates in the non-Steam version.
- Fixed a bug where, in the non-Steam version, automatic updates would fail on Windows machines for any user with spaces in the path to their home directory.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.