If no major bugs are found, this will likely become the final released version.
- Changed the behaviour of nukes. Now, if you nuke a level:
- You don't get any of the silicon crystals you collected in that level.
- You don't get the hardball, if you found one.
- You don't unlock any editor items.
- You can now use save crystals on levels you've already won, if you want. It might make sense to do this if you're trying to get a difficult silicon crystal or hardball.
- Fixed a bug where, if you used several save crystals on the same level, only one would be removed from your inventory.
- Fixed a bug where if you used a save crystal to win a level, then returned, saved, and used the "Clear Save" option, you'd get your original crystal back.
- Minor sound effect changes
- Made level 6 more interesting
Waouw !!! i've just figured a new feature : I'm on my PC at work, and i can see and edit a WIP level i started on my PC at home !!! I didn't know that ! Great !ReplyDelete
PS: Level 6 in which world?
Oh, yes, you can do that now :)Delete
Level 6 in the first world!
there is no music in the Level Pit Zone, is it a choice?
Yeah, I'm fine with silence there. (Everyone turns music off in games anyway, don't they?)Delete