If no major bugs are found, this will likely become the final released version.
- Changed the behaviour of nukes. Now, if you nuke a level:
- You don't get any of the silicon crystals you collected in that level.
- You don't get the hardball, if you found one.
- You don't unlock any editor items.
- You can now use save crystals on levels you've already won, if you want. It might make sense to do this if you're trying to get a difficult silicon crystal or hardball.
- Fixed a bug where, if you used several save crystals on the same level, only one would be removed from your inventory.
- Fixed a bug where if you used a save crystal to win a level, then returned, saved, and used the "Clear Save" option, you'd get your original crystal back.
- Minor sound effect changes
- Made level 6 more interesting